BUSINESS OPERATIONS TEAM MEMBER
JOB DESCRIPTION AND PERSON SPECIFICATION
This role encompasses many of the aspects that are critical to the business efficiency within the JST. Members of the team will have to take a wide view of the JST operation and must be willing to work on tasks that support any of the departments. Many tasks undertaken will be routine in nature, but the facility to take on project, business improvement and ad-hoc work when required will also be important.
The focus of this particular role will be on the voyage booking process and communications with the ships and doctors to ensure all policies for accepting voyage crew are adhered to.
Reports to: Business Operations Manager
- Team working and interpersonal skills – essential.
- Customer service focus (internal and external) – essential.
- A flexible approach and a "Can Do" attitude – essential.
- Willingness to work on a broad range of tasks and activities – essential.
- Excellent time management and ability to prioritise – essential.
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written) – essential.
- Methodical approach with attention to detail – essential.
- Problem solving skills – desired
- Strong computer literacy skills with experience of MS Word, Excel, Outlook – essential.
- Empathy with the JST objects of physical disability integration – essential.
Work with colleagues across all departments and within the team to: -
- Assist the finance department in processing sales and purchase ledger, banking, reconciliation and general accounting administration.
- Deliver administrative services to support operational processes.
- Ensure that all records are kept up to date and accurate.
- Maintain customer relationships (both internal and external) ensuring the highest standards of service possible to customers, suppliers, stakeholders and colleagues.
- Assist in the booking process, liaising with the ships, doctors and customers.
- Assist the fundraising team at events and shows and on day sails as and when required.
- Ensure that actions on behalf of the JST maintain the Trust’s reputation for quality and integrity.
Continual promotion of the JST and its aims.
Upholding the service quality, integrity and reputation of the Trust.
Assisting business operations to allow the Trust to evolve and continuously develop
Please send your CV with a covering letter to this address - email@example.com
Contact - Business Operations 023 8044 9138